Update: We have now closed the application window for this position.
We are seeking a new member of our design team. As well as at least 1 years’ experience within an Architectural Practice, the successful candidate should have, as a minimum one of the following:
- an undergraduate degree in Architecture (Part I) or
- an undergraduate degree in Architectural Technology or
- a post graduate degree in Architecture (Part II)
We offer a friendly working environment and the opportunity to gain valuable professional experience for the purpose of furthering studies and progressing to sitting the RIBA Part 2 and Part 3 examinations or Chartership for CIAT.
Candidates will need to demonstrate good technical skills, a sound understanding of building technologies and construction methods.
Based in our office in Warmington, between Peterborough and Oundle, candidates will require a full driving licence and their own vehicle due to our rural location.
- Preparation of sketch, detailed design, technical and presentation drawings.
- Researching materials, construction products & systems and assisting with preparation of specifications.
- Preparation of relevant drawings and documents to support planning applications, building control applications and tender packages.
- Liaising with clients, other consultants and statutory bodies.
- Exceptional design and presentation skills.
- Proficient in the use of AutoCAD
- Experience with Revit (preferable).
- Good understanding of current Building Regulations.
- Excellent technical knowledge and understanding of construction methods.
- Enthusiastic and reliable.
- Ability to work in a team as well as independently.
We are an RIBA Chartered Practice working throughout the East of England. We work on a wide range of projects from small house extensions to large housing developments, commercial, education and community projects.
How to apply: Please send your CV and examples of work to [email protected]